Friday, February 12, 2010

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome to the Yooper Mommy blog!

My main purpose for starting this blog is to pass along all the info I learn about to other people out there, especially to moms, and especially to Yoopers!

There are lots of blogs out there that help people find freebies, deals and coupons. However, the UP is a totally different region, and a lot of times their tips couldn't help me. So, I decided to start my own to share what I can to help save others time and money.

Plus, I'm a new mom, and there are all sorts of tips that I feel could be useful to others.

Basically, I like helping others, so here I am to make your day a little more entertaining, and your wallets a little more full! I welcome all your comments and concerns, and am open to any suggestions you might have too.

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment