Friday, February 12, 2010

Swagbucks

Do you use the internet? Do you want to earn money while you do it? Then sign up for Swagbucks!

What is Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is a search engine that awards you in the form of Swagbucks, which are points that can be traded in for prizes. When you search from their site, you get your results back from Google and Ask.com, so your results are real results.

You can chose from a variety of prizes including lots of gift cards. A $5 Amazon.com gift card is only worth 45 Swagbucks, which took me 2 weeks to earn. There are lots of other prizes too, as well as sweepstakes you can enter.

You get 3 Swagbucks for joining and can win anywhere from 2 – 5 a day. What I have done is make the Swagbucks search site my homepage, and just type in where I want to go, instead of going through my Favorites. I usually win once in the morning, and in the evening.

They also have Swagcodes out at least 5 times a week that can be worth 1 – 3 Swagbucks, and Friday's are Mega Swagbucks Day. I will do my best to notify you of these Swagcodes, so that you can win them too! Also, on the side of my blog is the Swagbucks widget, that will alert you to any Swagcodes that are out as well.

They also have specific Search & Win sites you can search through, to earn specific prizes from bands, teams and other places. (Lady Antebellum is my favorite!)

You can go here to join. It's really fast, easy, and earns you money! I plan on using all my gift cards to pay for Christmas gifts next Christmas!

Let me know if you have any questions, and good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following and linking up over at Trendy Treehouse. I am following you too!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete