Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Coke Rewards

If you are a Coke brand drinker, then you should be a My Coke Rewards point collector!

On specially marked packages of Coke products (and by specially marked, I mean pretty much all of them), there is a 12-digit code that you enter online to earn points. Depending of the size of a product you get, you may earn 3-20 points. The codes are under the cap and in the boxes of the products.

As you earn points, you can turn them into rewards! I have gotten some magazine subscriptions, and some Olypmic pins for my Dad. They also have Shutterfly prints available too which is what I'm saving for now. They have sweepstakes you can enter with points, and you can also donate them.

Even if you aren't an active Coke product drinker, it it beneficial to collect the points. If someone in your family drinks Coke products, have them save them for you if they don't already collect them. (Diet Coke is my father's drug of choice. You don't talk to him in the morning until he's had a sip.)

So start collecting, and let me know what prizes you are going for. Or heck, send me the codes if you don't want to collect them!

No comments:

Post a Comment